Choc-Orange Pistachio Fudge Bars
- 500 g fresh dates pitted, halved
- 35 g 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 60 ml 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs LSA linseed, sunflower & almond meal
- 1 1/2 tbs fresh orange juice
- 3 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 75 g 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 80 g pkt pistachios toasted, chopped
- Raw cacao powder extra, to dust
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan, allowing sides to overhang. Place the dates, cacao powder, coconut oil, LSA, orange juice and orange rind in a food processor and process until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the cranberries and pistachio.
- Dust a little extra cacao powder over base of prepared pan. Spoon in date mixture and use a greased spatula to smooth the surface. Place in fridge for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from pan. Use a hot, dry knife to cut into squares (mixture will be sticky). Dust with cacao powder.