Avocado and Prawn Pillows
- 1 small avocado chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 250 g cooked medium prawns peeled, deveined, very finely chopped
- 16 large slices white bread
- 20 g butter softened
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Place avocado in a small food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in lemon juice. Add prawn. Stir until well combined. Season.
- Using an 8cm round cutter, cut 1 round from each bread slice. Spread 1 slice of each round with butter.
- Place 1 tablespoon prawn mixture in the centre of 1 round. Top with 1 round, butter-side down. Press the edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining rounds and prawn mixture. Cut pillows in half, to serve.