Coconut Cherry Macaroons
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons glace cherries roughly chopped
- 2 drops rosewater essence
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine desiccated coconut, caster sugar, egg white, cherries and rosewater essence in a bowl. Roll spoonfuls of mixture into walnut-sized balls, and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp and slightly golden on the outside.