Easy Sausage Snack Rolls
- 500 g sausage mince
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 small brown onion grated
- 1 medium carrot peeled, grated
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry partially thawed
- Tomato sauce to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine mince, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs, mustard powder, onion and carrot in a bowl.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half. Shape 1/2 cup mince mixture into a sausage shape. Place along 1 long side of 1 pastry half. Roll up pastry to enclose filling. Using fingertips, pinch pastry to seal. Cut into quarters. Place, seam side down, on 1 prepared tray, 5mm apart. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and pastry.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with tomato sauce.
- Divide the sandwiches among serving plates. Drizzle over the sauce to serve