Cucumber and Salmon Snacks
- 1 x 30cm-long telegraph cucumber ends trimmed
- 150 g skinless salmon fillet finely chopped
- 65 g 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Fresh dill sprigs to serve
- Lime wedges to serve
- Cut the cucumber crossways into 1.5cm-thick slices. Use a melon baller or small teaspoon to scoop out most of the seeds and a little of the flesh, being careful not to go all the way through.
- Combine the salmon, sour cream, onion, wasabi and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Spoon the salmon mixture among the cucumber cups.
- Top with dill and season with pepper. Serve with lime wedges.