- 2 wholemeal or multigrain wraps
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 180g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- Place 1 wrap on a board. Spread with half the avocado, leaving a 1cm border. Top with half the carrot, cucumber and tuna.
- Drizzle with half the mayonnaise and sprinkle with half the lettuce. Roll up wrap tightly to enclose filling. Trim ends (if using round wraps).
- Cut into 6 slices. Repeat with remaining wrap, avocado, carrot, cucumber, tuna, mayonnaise and lettuce.