Savoury Breakfast Muffin
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 100 g mortadella chopped
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fruit chutney
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 6 x 3/4-cup capacity Texas muffin pan. Line bases of holes with baking paper.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add cheese, mortadella, zucchini and chives. Whisk milk, egg and chutney in a jug until well combined. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture. Using a large metal spoon, gently mix until just combined. Spoon into muffin holes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 3 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.