Crunchy Baked Chickpea Snack
- 400 g can chickpeas drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chickpeas on prepared tray. Sprinkle with spices. Toss gently to coat. Roast chickpeas for 1 hour or until golden and crispy. Cool chickpeas on baking tray.
- Store these healthy snacks in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 2 days.