Pizza Pies in Sandwich Maker
- Sandwich maker
- 2 sheets ready-rolled frozen reduced-fat puff pastry partially thawed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon tomato and herb pizza paste
- 50 g shaved ham chopped
- 1/2 x 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice drained
- 2 tablespoons grated reduced-fat pizza cheese
- Mixed salad leaves to serve
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Lightly spray sandwich maker with oil. Preheat the sandwich maker.
- Meanwhile, place 1 sheet pastry on work surface. Spread one half with pizza paste, leaving a 2cm border around edges. Top with half the ham, pineapple and cheese. Fold pastry over. Press edges to seal.
- Cook pies for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and puffed. Repeat with remaining pastry, pizza paste, ham, pineapple and cheese. Cut pizza pies into triangles. Serve with salad leaves.