White Chocolate and Saffron Cream
- 1 packet of saffron
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 150 g white chocolate
- 2 cups crème fraiche
- Serve with:
- 4 pieces orange
- 2 passion fruit
- 250 g blackberries
- Pound saffron with the sugar in a mortar.
- Mix with 1/2 teaspoon hot water.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Add the saffron and mix with sour cream.
- Whisk together quickly into a cream.
- Peel the oranges and cut them into pieces.
- Halve and scoop out the passion fruit.
- Mix fruit and berries and serve with cream.