Creamy Mango Mousse is a perfect choice for an after school snack. Full of flavor, creamy, and the perfect amount of sweetness to keep your kids happy.
Mango is such a fruit that most of the people loves. It has an attractive color and as well as sweet taste. There are verities of mangoes that are found all over the world and those who are a mango lover then it is a must try the recipe for them.
Another fact about this recipe is it is completely eggless. So, for the vegetarians those who want to prepare eggless dessert this is perfect for them.
It’s an eggless mango mousse recipe, prepared with fresh mangoes which gives a creamy delightful flavor and is a delight for the vegetarians. If you have kids in your home, they will fall in love with it. In your evening parties, this dessert is ideal to place at the veg corner.
- 3.5 oz 100 gram Whipped cream
- 3.5 oz 100 gram Mango pulp
- 1 tablespoon Gelatin
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 cups Mango Pulp sieved
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Some Mango slices for garnishing
- In a pan, over the low heat, add the mango pulp, ½ cup sugar, cinnamon powder and stir it constantly.
- Meanwhile, in a small separate bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over ½ cup water and let it soak.
- When the mango mixture turns warm, add the soaked gelatin and continue stirring it until it reaches coating consistency.
- Now remove it from the pan and add the lemon juice.
- Then pour the mixture into individual glasses and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream and the remaining sugar until it holds shape.
- Put this cream mixture into piping gun and pipe decoratively on the mango.
- Garnish the mango mousse with mango slices, chill it and serve.