Filled Baguette for Kids
- 40-50 ruccola
- 1 tablespoon milk 1.5% fat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 50 g flour type 1050
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 piece of zucchini about 20 g or 1 mini zucchini
- 1 slice raw turkey bacon about 15 g
- Hard-boil eggs in a pot of boiling water 7-8 minutes. Meanwhile wash the tomatoes, cut into quarters, remove seeds and cut into about 1 inch pieces.
- Quarter the peppers, remove seeds, wash, cut into chunks and chop coarsely in a flash hacker.
- Rinse eggs under cold water, peel, halve and chop coarsely. Wash chives, cut into rolls and shake dry.
- Cut the Baguette in half lengthwise and scoop out with your fingers. The soft interior bread in a bowl, stir together the cottage cheese.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, egg and chives. Gently stir in, season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fill the hollowed-out baguette halves with the mass.
- Put the baguette wrap in aluminum foil and place for at least 30 minutes to solidify in the refrigerator. Cut into 10 slices and serve.