Sweet "Beer" for Kids with Vanilia
- 1 can of apricot 425 ml
- 1 pack jello lemon (2 bags for 1/2 liter)
- 200 g of sugar
- 1/4 liter of milk
- 1/4 liter of whipping cream
- 1 pack of sauce powder dessert sauce
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Drain the apricots and chop into small pieces. Put half of it in 8-10 glasses of beer ( 150 ml).
- Put the jelly powder and sugar in a saucepan. Stir in 1 liter of water. While stirring, heat until everything has dissolved (do not boil). Let cool slightly and fill the glasses up almost half. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Let it stand at room temperature, the remaining jelly.
- Once the jelly is firmly in the glasses, distribute the remaining apricots into the glasses. Take the rest of the still liquid jelly and fill about 1 cm into the glasses below the rim. At least 2-3 hours or preferably refrigerate overnight.
- For the "Flower" milk, put the whipping cream, the sauce powder and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl and mix it until you get a light cream. Set on the jelly and refrigerate until serving.