No Cook Salmon Cake
- 6 slices of rye bread
- 50 g butter
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 1 red onion
- 0.5 cups of chopped dill
- 500 grams of cream cheese
- salt and ground white pepper
- For decoration: 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 lemon
- 40 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 0.5 cups of fresh chopped dill
- Mix rye bread and butter in food processor or crush and mix with softened butter.
- Spread the mix at the bottom of a form – preferably with a removable rim.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, peel and finely chop the onions, chop the dill.
- Mix salmon, onion, dill and cream cheese.
- Wash, halve and cut slices of lemon (8 to 12 appetizer or the buffet).
- Season with salt and pepper and add a tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture on the bread mixture bottom and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove and then set in the fridge until serving.
- When serving as decorating you salmon cake with curled slices smoked salmon, lemon slices, rinsed baby spinach and fresh chopped dill.