- 2 egg
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g smoked salmon slices
- 2 tbsp Philadelphia cheese
- 0.5 tsp wasabi paste or grated horseradish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
Whisk together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet with olive oil, about 28 cm in diameter, and preferably with easy release coating.
Fry the omelet over low to medium heat until the top hardens.
Flip it on a baking sheet and let cool.
Add salmon slices at the omelette. Mix cheese, wasabi and dill and spread over salmon. Roll up into a roll. Slice.