Ovenbaked Lobster Soup
- 2 frozen lobsters
- 1 piece fennel
- 2 to matoes
- 275 g chilled butter dough
- 1 liter fish and seafood soup
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 cups creme fraiche
- 1 pc egg beaten
- pinch of saffron
- Defrost and clean the lobsters. Divide the meat into pieces. Shred the fennel finely and chop the tomatoes.
- Make 8 round plates from the dough that is 1 cm larger than an oven-safe glass.
- Mix lobster, fennel and tomato in 8 such glasses. Pour in soup and brandy. Add a dollop of crème fraiche.
- Place puff pastry plates on each glass and push to the edge.
- Preheat the oven to 225 °. Brush the dough with egg. Bake in center of oven about 12 min.