1. In a food processor, pulse everything except water together until it looks like course crumbs.
2. While pulsing, add in water 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Remove from food processor, wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Roll out dough (quite thin–I think mine would have been slightly better had they been a bit thinner) and cut into squares. Use a toothpick, or the end of a scissors (I had to improvise, the toothpick wasn’t making a big enough hole for my liking) to poke a hole in the middle of each cracker.
5. Place crackers on lined baking sheet (I used Silpat and parchment paper–both were fine). You can place them fairly close together, as they do not really expand.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until crispy. Mine could have gone a bit longer–they aren’t quite like the crackers you buy in the store.
note: I used my food processor shredder blade to shred an 8 ounce blade of cheese. It takes about two seconds…and since I was already getting the food processor dirty, it was a no-brainer.