Try out these adorable fun snacks to combine healthy eating with a big smile
1 onion (s)
70 g of oil
150 g minced meat
1/2 bunch parsley
280 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 egg (s)
100 g cheese, grated (Gouda)
300 g of natural yoghurt
Salt and pepper
Butter for the mold
12 slice of cheese + tomato + cucumber
Peel off the onion , cut in half and cut into fine dice. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan on the highest level and fry the onions in it. Then add the minced meat into pan and cook until it is gray and crumbly. Add ½ teaspoon salt and 1 pinch of pepper. Wash the parsley , shake dry, chop finely and mix with the finished fried ground beef.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° ( 160 ° convection ) . Meanwhile, grease the wells of the muffin plate with soft butter or put paper cases in it.
Place the flour in a bowl, mix with the baking powder, the baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt. In another large bowl beat the egg and whisk lightly with a beater . Add he remaining oil , stir with the cheese and the yogurt. Add the flour mixture to the egg mix and stir until everything is mixed together . Then stir the minced meat into the batter .
Fill the dough evenly into the muffin tins and push the muffin tin on the middle shelf of the oven . Bake the muffins for about 30 minutes until they tear up. Do not forget the toothpick test !
Get the finished muffins from the oven and let rest for about 5 minutes, then remove from the mold and let it cool down . Cut the muffins at the middle. Fill one half of each with 1 slice of cheese , tomato and cucumber and re-cover with the other half .
Sweet "Beer" for Kids with Vanilia
- 1 can of apricot 425 ml
- 1 pack jello lemon (2 bags for 1/2 liter)
- 200 g of sugar
- 1/4 liter of milk
- 1/4 liter of whipping cream
- 1 pack of sauce powder dessert sauce
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Drain the apricots and chop into small pieces. Put half of it in 8-10 glasses of beer ( 150 ml).
- Put the jelly powder and sugar in a saucepan. Stir in 1 liter of water. While stirring, heat until everything has dissolved (do not boil). Let cool slightly and fill the glasses up almost half. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Let it stand at room temperature, the remaining jelly.
- Once the jelly is firmly in the glasses, distribute the remaining apricots into the glasses. Take the rest of the still liquid jelly and fill about 1 cm into the glasses below the rim. At least 2-3 hours or preferably refrigerate overnight.
- For the "Flower" milk, put the whipping cream, the sauce powder and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl and mix it until you get a light cream. Set on the jelly and refrigerate until serving.
clove, peppercorns or caviar
3 stalks dill
Cook, rinse and peel eggs.
Cut off the lower end of the egg slightly, so that the egg stands and no rolling.
Cut the stems of the radishes and stick the tail than at the end of the egg. Cut the remaining radishes into slices, add 2 slices as ears on the top of the egg (front)
As the eyes and nose use cloves, peppercorns or caviar (push in something in the egg for better grip).
1 tube of mayonnaise
1 bunch parsley, fresh, smooth
For the mushrooms make 10 hard boiled eggs (6-10 min), then scares them off with cold water and leaves them still in the cold water.
Cut the tomatoes to half, cut out the stem end, than remove the seeds and flesh with a teaspoon. Dry the tomato halves on a kitchen paper.
Peel off the eggs and cut a little on the thick bottom cap from the white, so that the eggs can be put down.
Get a large cake plate ant put freshly washed parsley leaves on it, than put down the eggs spread out evenly.
Now sit on the tomato halves and press small dots with mayonnaise on the red caps.
A yummy fun and a visual feast for the eyes for any party.