Nothing beats timeless, classic baked treats and snacks, so revisit these crowd-pleasing healthy sweet triple-choc cookies!
If it’s your fate to make fête goodies this winter, just whip up a batch of this classic and watch them walk off the shelves!
A muffin with oodles of cheesy-flavour and perfect packed for a picnic or a great healthy breakfast idea.
Strawberry Yogurt Snack Sandwich
- 1.4 litre Strawberry Yoghurt frozen, just softened
- 14 natural ice-cream wafers
- 55 g 1/3 cup unsalted pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 160 ml 2/3 cup pouring cream
- 1 x 200g pkt good-quality dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- [widget id="shortcodes-ultimate-2"]
- Line base and 2 long sides of a 26 x 16cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Spread the frozen yoghurt evenly over the base of the lined pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Turn frozen yoghurt onto a chopping board. Remove baking paper and trim edges. Using a wafer as a guide, cut frozen yoghurt into 7 rectangular pieces. Sandwich each ice-cream piece between 2 wafers. Roll the edges in pistachio. Place on a baking tray in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, place the cream and chocolate in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Divide the sandwiches among serving plates. Drizzle over the sauce to serve
Luckily these bite-sized healthy snacks are low fat because you’ll never be able to stop at just one!
Healthy Baked Pear With Walnut and Gorgonzola 4 pears50 grams of walnut200 g Gorgonzola Chop the nuts coarsely.Cut the pears into slices, from top to bottom. Each slice should be about 1 inch thick.Peel then remove the hard partsAdd pear pieces on a baking tray with baking paper.Top with chunks of gorgonzola and chopped walnuts.Bake …
Ingredients: 2 cups toasted muesli 1 cup dried apricots 1/4 cup honey 60g butter, melted 3/4 cup shredded coconut Directions: Place muesli, apricots, honey and warm, melted butter in a food processor. Process for 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined. Place coconut in a shallow dish. Roll tablespoons of muesli mixture into balls. …